Maria believes that helping people is the heart of communication. Empathy and curiosity are two traits that guide her approach to creating and delivering great content. With more than 25 years of writing experience and an affinity for art and design, Maria was drawn to the opportunity to tell the story of information architecture and how this practice can produce websites that are useful, usable, and delightful. Before joining TUG, Maria held positions in public relations and communications for a Fortune 10 company and a major research university.
Recent Blog Posts
- TUG Notes: November 2018
- TUG Notes: August 2018
- The World IA Day library is LIVE!
- TUG Notes: April 2018
- New free online video library brings best practices for architecting websites to the world
- Planning for Everything: A new book from Peter Morville
- TUG Notes: February 2018
- TUG Notes: December 2017
- Who makes information architecture good?
- 2017 IA Summit Closing Plenary Address