Get to Know Your Users
Gain a deeper understanding of ethnographic user research methods, applications, and rationale.
Studying what people do in their natural settings is a great way to discover opportunities for innovation. Ethnographic research methods provide ways of studying human behavior that reveal how and why people engage with the world in ways that are meaningful to them.
Take This Course If:
- You need to better understand the needs and behaviors of your users.
- You want to add ethnographic user research capabilities to your organization.
- You want to learn best practices for ethnography.
Who Is This For?
- Those who procure research services
A combination of short lectures and hands-on activities will provide participants with best practices, practical understanding, and usable tools to bring back to their organizations. No previous knowledge or experience in user research is needed.
Upon completion of Ethnography 101, you will be able to:
- Understand and advocate for ethnographic research.
- Understand the activities commonly used during ethnographic research.
- Understand the process and resources needed for screening, recruiting, and managing appropriate research participants.
- Conduct ethnographic research.
- Analyze and extract patterns from research data.
- Generate insights, findings, and recommendations.
We Customize Training to Your Needs
Workshops can be tailored in many ways—including group size, time constraints, budget, desired outcomes, team skill level, learning styles, and product stage. If you don’t see what you are looking for, please let us know. We’d love to come up with something that best meets your needs.