Daniel O’Neil is a pure analyst. His greatest pleasure is teasing out core truths from complex systems, then developing patterns, principles, and metrics that help people manage those systems better.
After leaving graduate school, where he studied the evolution of language, Daniel entered the private sector, working in the publishing, mortgage, pharmaceutical, and online advertising industries. On this journey he’s helped companies with online marketing strategy, web analytics, business process modeling, strategic planning, and software development.
It’s been a fun ride. He’s thrilled to be at TUG, where finding the core truths in complex problems is a daily part of the job.
Recent Blog Posts
- Supercharge your E-commerce Product Catalog
- Supercharge your UX with Information Design
- 4 Objections Developers have about Information Architecture
- The Headache and Promise of High Information Interfaces
- Find Your Information Sweet Spot
- Tell Stories Better with Proportional Analysis
- Fix Your Digital Strategy with Information Architecture
- How Does Big Data Help Tell Real User Stories?
- Is Your Website Ready for Mobile?
- When is the Right Time to Plan Your Website?